Please read the following guidelines regarding our June 9 Talent Show:
- A student may perform in one act.
- All performances must be age appropriate in music choice and content.
- Acts must appear well-rehearsed, entertaining, and be one to two minutes in length.
- Impromptu acts will not be selected to perform in the Talent Show—students plan and practice on their own time. Some choose to use recess time, some get together outside of school.
- Students who wish to sing a song must have instrumental accompaniment without the lead vocals (pre-recorded or live) to help them stay on pitch. Download a karaoke version of a song from an on-line music download service and burn the file onto a CD, flash drive or email it to Danielle Pigneri so your child can try out, practice, and perform with accompaniment. This CD or flash drive will be submitted at the technical rehearsal on June 6.
- Students need to bring the following to try-outs: all props, music, instruments, etc., necessary for the act. If you are performing as a group, all members of the group need to be present for the audition, technical and dress rehearsals, and final talent show.
- Auditions will be held Tuesday, May 30 from 1:45-3:45 in the auditorium. Students in STAR will be released at their designated audition time to attend the audition.
- Participants will perform and receive feedback from the committee comprised of staff and FOG members.
- Selected acts will need to attend the mandatory technical rehearsal on Tuesday, June 6 from 1:45-4 and the dress rehearsal on Wednesday, June 7 from 2:45-5.
- Performance will be on the last day of school.
- Click here https://goo.gl/forms/tJ7qP2uplY1XZREU2 to fill out the audition sign-up form. Fill out one form per group with all names of students on the same form. The deadline to submit a form is Friday, May 26.
· Questions? Contact Danielle Pigneri: email@example.com